Zipline Tour pricing and booking:
Adults – $70
Children (under 10) – $65
Seniors (65+) – $65
Active and retired military, police, and firefighters – $65 (ID required)
Groups (5 or more) – $60 per person
Groups (10 or more) – $55 per person
Sales tax and 6% online booking fee will be applied.
Just call (314) 366-1145 or click HERE to make your reservation, and then just add gravity! WE WILL BE CLOSED ON MOTHER’S DAY, MAY 14, 2017
Paintball pricing and booking:
Open Play Saturday and Sunday (10 am – 5 pm): $15 per person for admission and free air refills / $5 for marker rental / $10 for pistol rental / $20 for 1 bag (500 rounds) field paint / $65 for 1 case (2,000 rounds). Free use of body armor. WE WILL BE CLOSED ON MOTHER’S DAY, MAY 14, 2017
Private Groups: 7 days a week, by appointment. Just call (314) 366-1145 to reserve your day and time. Includes rental gun, goggles, 1 bag of paint (500 rounds), and free air refills.* 3 hours of playing time.
- 10 or more persons – $35 per person
- 15 or more persons – $35 per person / one person gets in free
Additional Paint Prices: Additional paint can be purchased in the following quantities
- 500 rounds – $20
- 1,000 rounds – $35
- 2,000 rounds – $65
Tournament grade paint is also available.
Paintball Season Pass: $150 for one full year. Includes:
- Free entry for one year
- Free air refills for one year
- $15 off every case of paint (must be purchased at the park, and used only by you)*
- Free rental equipment (if needed)
- 2 free flyovers on the ziplines over the paintball fields
- 10% off on equipment purchases at the park (excludes food and beverages)
- A free one-time pass to bring a friend
The pass is good for one year from the date of purchase. To thank our season pass holders, all season passes purchased in 2016 will be good through December 31, 2016!
*FIELD PAINT ONLY (We are a “field paint” only park, and no outside paint may be brought into the park).
Just call (314) 366-1145 or click HERE to make your reservation, and then just add paint!
Airsoft pricing and booking:
We currently do not have open play for airsoft, but we accept groups. You will need to bring your own group of players and your own equipment.
Admission: (includes 7 hours)
- Individual – $15 per person
- 10 or more persons – $15 per person / one person gets in free
We currently provide free compressed air refills with the admission and purchase of BB’s (for those guests who use compressed air). We carry CO2 cartridges that may be purchased, but we do not yet carry CO2 refills (but will soon do so). Field BB’s only – you will need to purchase all BB’s from us. We sell only biodegradable BB’s in the following quantities:
.20 gram BB’s:
- 5,000 round bag (Bioval) – $25
- 2,700 round bag (Elite Force) – $17
.25 gram BB’s:
- 4,000 round bag (Bioval) – $25
- 4,000 round bag (Lancer Tactical) – $25
Flyover passes (zipline ride over paintball/airsoft field):
- 1 flight – $5
- 5 flights – $20
Our Benghazi scenario field has two ziplines over it – players can shoot at each other from the air and the ground. Please make reservations by calling us at (314) 366-1145 so that we can assign a referee to your group.